Tips For WaveRunner Shopping: Spring 2020
Spring 2020 Update
We are going through an unprecedented time of change in business, society and consumer interaction right now. Yamaha WaterCraft is committed to staying at the forefront of the best business practices and adapting to the changing needs of our customers. We encourage the adoption and implementation of a number of new best practices with our dealers to assist customers in the boat buying process.
When you contact your Yamaha Boat or WaveRunner dealer, be sure to:
- Request private one-on-one appointments.
- Inquire about virtual appointments or product walk arounds via your favorite video chat platform.
- Ask if finance applications and paperwork can be routed and completed digitally through email or DocuSign.
- Get pre-qualified for YMFUS financing online before you visit the dealership. It’s easy and only takes a second.
- Explore your monthly payment options ahead of time with our online finance calculator.
- Consider mobile delivery options. Many dealerships will deliver your Boat or WaveRunner to your location of choice.
In the end, boating is the ultimate staycation, and time on the water with friends and family is unlike any other experience we all can enjoy. Hopefully these tips assist you in your boat research and buying experience. Summer’s right around the corner.